- You can browse the categories to find an item of interest, or simply search for the item you are looking for in the search box on the homepage.
- Once you have selected the item you want to order, you will have to click on the ‘add to cart’ button, and a pop-up will appear on the right to proceed to checkout, or if you want to keep shopping, close the pop-up and continue browsing.
- On the checkout page, enter your name, address, phone number and email.
Enter a password to create an account, or select the option to checkout as a guest.
Select between the standard delivery, express delivery or pick-up methods.
Select payment method – cash, online payment or bank deposit. If the online payment method is selected, you will have to pay with a visa or mastercard, via the internet payment gateway. If the bank deposit method is selected, you will have to deposit the funds into our bank account with the details showing, and share an image of the slip via our whatsapp line – 0777 753 877 or email it to [email protected], along with your order number. Your order will only be processed once the payment is confirmed.
Once your order is confirmed, you will receive an email with an order id and order details. You can use this as a reference for inquiries on delivery, or when collecting your order.
- For pick-up, your order can be collected from our flagship store at no. 46/11 gnanathilaka road, off pieris rd, dehiwala – mount lavinia. For delivery, you will receive an email with a tracking number once it has been dispatched from our store.
- The Standard Delivery Time Of Orders In Colombo Is Within 2 Working Days. Island-wide Delivery Will Be Made Within 3-4 Working Days.
- Delivery Charges will be 600 islandwide.
- Pick-up Of Orders Is Available Through Monday To Saturday From 10am To 7pm.
- All personal information provided through the website, including credit card transaction details are transmitted through a secure server and by company policy, we have limited the people that have physical access in the company to our database. We have taken necessary physical, electronic, and administrative precaution to maintain security of the information and prevent unauthorized use. We have used encryption technology, such as secure sockets layer (ssl) to protect your personal information entered when placing an order, which encrypts data such as your name, address, phone number, and credit card number. Our internet payment gateways are fully compliant with payment card industry data security standards (pci dss) and supports both “mastercard securecode” and “verified by visa” 3d secure authentication solutions.
- We Accept Returns For Products Within A Period Of 7 Days As Long As The Packaging And Contents Of Products Provided Initially Are In The Same Bought Condition, Weight, And Not Damaged Or Opened, Including All Accessories And Any Other Parts Associated With The Main Product. Returns Accepted Can Be; (I.) Exchanged For Any Other Product Of Equal Value, Or Higher Value Having Paid The Difference, (II.) Refunded In The Form Of Store Credit, Where You Can Purchase A Product In Future For The Same Value Of The Returned Product(s). Cash Refunds Will Not Be Provided As Per The Company’s Policy, And Any Such Requests Will Only Be Considered Upon Review By The Management.
- All electronics will have a warranty period of 6 months, and mobile phones will be covered for a period of 1 year, unless specified otherwise. For more information on our warranty policy visit our after sales services page.